Bohemian Girl

Hi there, Welcome to my blog...i'm an artist so i will be journaling about my forays into the artistic world as well as the successes and challenges of being an eccentric artist! Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions..i'm new to this!

Sunday, July 25, 2004

I'm New to This!!
Please bear with me since i'm new to this blogging thang!  Anyways as you can see from my bio i'm an artist living in B.C. Canada.  You can view pics of my home and van on my website www.violette.ca .  Please leave me a message letting me know what you would like to read about...personal stuff about me, my creative process, thoughts and ramblings. I've never had a blog online so i'm not sure about the proper etiquette.  So please leave me a message!
Thanks and namaste!
Violette :)

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2008 at 1:15 PM, Blogger Trish said...

thanks for visiting my blog!! I would love to read about your creative process and tips on living a creative life no matter what else is going on at the time-plus whatever else you want to post about your life living in that magic cottage!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home