Bohemian Girl

Hi there, Welcome to my blog...i'm an artist so i will be journaling about my forays into the artistic world as well as the successes and challenges of being an eccentric artist! Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions..i'm new to this!

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Glorious day in Lotus land!

Well its another glorious day in lotus land!  We have been experiencing hot weather here....which i love but so many others are having diffuculty dealing with it!  I am patiently awaiting a call back from a licensing agent in California to see if she will take me on as a client.  I would so love to have my art showing up on greeting cards, bookmarks, magnets , mugs etc.  If any of you are aware of any company that my work would suit please let me know!  Yesterday the Georgia Straight (B.C.'s entertainment newspaper) did a story on my purses so i'm hoping that the article appears next week.  I'm still perfecting my purses....seems to be an ongoing process.

Recently i purchased a 14 foot 1978 travel trailer.  My bf David and i are fixing it up a la Bohemian style so that its not boring and beige.  God forbid that it be boring!!  If i can figure out how to post pictures i will so that you can see the transformation.  We have already taken it camping twice and had a blast!  B.C. is just full of gorgeous places to camp.....its wonderful to take off even just for a weekend so that you can get away from civilization and replenish your cup!

Have a magical day!
Violette :)