Bohemian Girl

Hi there, Welcome to my blog...i'm an artist so i will be journaling about my forays into the artistic world as well as the successes and challenges of being an eccentric artist! Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions..i'm new to this!

Monday, August 02, 2004

Jessica's birthday!

Today is my daughter Jessica's birthday! Well we are celebrating her birthday.....her real birthday is on Aug. 11th . She'll be turning 28 years old! So hard to believe......it seems just like yesterday that she popped out with these tiny little milk dots over her nose. I think that my two kids, Jessica and Ryan are my greatest creation! What a blessing to have them in my life!

The backyard is all gaily festooned with flowers, glitter, bows and all manner of birthday celebration glitz....there is even a giant Marlin holding up a happy birthday banner. Jessica's chair is all decorated with a bow, flowers, feathers, beads and even a dolls head in her honour since she likes things to be cute but slightly disturbing! Lol....lol...

I love you Jessy!

Mom
xoxox

1 Comments:

At May 3, 2006 at 2:58 PM, Blogger Lee Herald said...

Hi Violette,

You have an interesting blog.

I see that you are interested in metaphysics.

One of my blogs is titled, The Missing Link of Quantum Mechanics.

Let me know what you think.

Lee Herald

 

Post a Comment

<< Home